/Know your medicine
Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg/Ml Vial is an immunosuppressant that reduces the effects of a chemical substance in the body that can cause inflammation.
WHAT IS THE USE OF SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg is used to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin) in adults.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg/Secukinumab 150 Vial INJECTION ?
diarrhea; or cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
redness, warmth, or swelling under your skin; cold sores, sores on your genital or anal area; painful skin sores; cough, shortness of breath, cough with red or pink mucus; increased urination, pain or burning when you urinate; sores or white patches in your mouth or throat (yeast infection or “thrush”); diarrhea, stomach pain; or fever, chills, sweating, muscle pain, weight loss.
Pregnancy: Not suitable
Breastfeeding: Not suitable
Trying it for the 1st time
Statistics show that most patients love this medication a lot more because of the supremacy of the medication. Close monitoring of the patients is advisable. There is no added proof that it affects unborn babies, but it’s wise to say that pregnant women should not get involved.
The concept of PLAQUE PSORIASIS & SCAPHO Injections
Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg is used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, a condition characterized by reduced flexibility of the spine, severe pain in the back and joints, etc. Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg medicine is used to relieve signs and symptoms such as pain, swelling, scales on the skin, etc. associated with psoriatic arthritis in adults. Secukinumab 150 Vial also reduces structural damages and improves physical functions in adults with psoriatic arthritis.
Indications / Uses Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg
Moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy. Active psoriatic arthritis, alone or in combination w/ methotrexate; when the response to previous disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug therapy has been inadequate. Active ankylosing spondylitis in adults who have responded inadequately to conventional therapy.
Special Precautions Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg
Patients w/ chronic or history of recurrent infection; active Crohn’s disease. Consider anti-TB therapy prior to initiation in patients w/ latent TB. Discontinue immediately & initiate appropriate therapy in rare case of anaphylactic or other serious allergic reactions. Pregnancy & lactation.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF SCAPHO 150 MG INJECTION ?
- Before using Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg/Secukinumab 150 Vial , tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Interaction with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
- Do not receive live vaccines while on Scapho (Secukinumab) 150mg/Secukinumab 150 Vial Injection therapy.
- Female patients of reproductive age should follow a reliable method of contraception until at least 20 weeks after treatment.